Thursday 27 May 2010

Secret Garden, The Wildest Thing I Ever Dream


Then the crowd began to head for the horizon

A million people walking back to work

But you and me we just laid down in the garden

Yeah you and me we just laid down in the garden

(Take That – The Garden)


Hey!! This is my second post in this blog. Since days ago, I just wasn’t having some spare time to write again. I have so many task from college and a few fabric to sew, so they are just need some extra time. But fortunately, in my before-sleep-time, I steal a few times to read a book. Read again actually (when I was a young girl, I couldn’t stop to read and read again) one of my favorite classic tale, Secret Garden, written by Frances Hodgson Burnett. So I can tell you these things

But anyway, this my Secret Garden novel is a new one. The Secret Garden book that I had when I was a child is lost somewhere. Maybe in my old house, or in my cousins house, I didn’t know exactly. So, days ago, I found a Secret Garden novel translated to Bahasa Indonesia in a bookstore and I decided to bought the novel.


It has a beautiful artwork, so vintage and look old. The design really will take you to an atmosphere of a garden who full with a secret, trees, flowers and a beautiful bird.

The story is about Mary Lennox, an orphaned girl from India who moved to her uncle house in Yorkshire, England. The house is very big, with almost 100 rooms which some of them locked. And the house has a big yard with several gardens. But there was one garden that had been locked for ten years. It locked since her aunt death. She found the secret garden and it’s not only make her happy but some others too. After read the book, I felt asleep and dream about having rabit, squirrel, babygoat beside me, while me and someone laying in the garden. Yay!!Anyway, year ago. Me and Diela have found a secret garden behind my rent house. It's dirty actually. But there are some great place to take some picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment